Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has been released under investigation after being arrested on suspicion of misconduct in public office, Thames Valley Police have confirmed.
In a statement issued on Thursday evening, the force said a man in his sixties from Norfolk had been arrested as part of an investigation into alleged misconduct in public office. Police confirmed he has now been released under investigation.
The force added that searches carried out in Norfolk have concluded. It is understood that searches at addresses in Berkshire remain ongoing.

Earlier in the evening, Andrew was photographed leaving a police station in the back seat of a vehicle following his release.
Thames Valley Police said it would not be making any further statements at this stage.
The investigation into the alleged offence remains active.